What are you planning to do? Installing the CNG kit in place of Petrol. Just check about the availability of CNG bunks in your area and then proceed. There are very less CNG bunks to cater to thousands of CNG borne vehicles in the city which is major cause of problem for the city people .The long queue outside CNG bunks in the city is daily routine for the vehicle users.
“I regret on the day when I have converted my car into CNG. Initially I thought it’s a good idea and it’s going to help me in all ways but I was very wrong. I don’t know why the government is keeping quiet on this topic why are they not opening more CNG bunks in the city for easy accessible of CNG gas. Every alternate day I have to stand in queue at least for an hour and on Sundays it has been never less than two hours standing in queue. I can’t again convert my vehicle into diesel from CNG will cost me more plus it’s not good for life of my vehicle.” says, Navneet Goyal, Goyal Trading Company.
“It’s a regular problem for us there are very less CNG bunks in the city and standing in a queue for more than an hour is irritating. Before implementing a rule government should lay the infrastructure. Some of the bunks are equipped with just one tank. We have to stand in a queue, until the tank is refilled. Bunks should have atleast two tanks” says Harish Patel, Shri Vishwakarma Timber Deepo.
“I converted my Esteem into CNG from diesel last three months back but this month again I have to convert my vehicle into Diesel just because of the long queue in CNG bunks. There are very less number of CNG bunks in the city and due to that I used to stand for more than a hour every alternate day to fill tank and I used to get late for my office. Now I am planning to buy a new car but not atleast CNG fitted cars” says Saurabh lahoti, Director Shrinath Rotopack pvt ltd.
“Now a day almost all the cars are coming up with CNG fitted. Since 2007 number of CNG fitted cars have been going on increasing but there’s no increase in number of CNG bunks in the city. I usually travel to Vijaywada side there are lots of CNG bunks over there I don’t what our state government is doing why are they not opening CNG bunks in the city. Every Sunday I need to stand in queue not less than 2 hours to fill CNG gas in my vehicle government would have first laid the infrastructure and then would have implemented the CNG kit plan.” Says Sanjay, student, Amity University.
“Earlier many customers use to convert their vehicles into CNG but now there are many people who come to convert their CNG fitted vehicle into Diesel or Petrol. The major problem for that is less number of CNG bunks in the city. Many people do their vehicle gas conversion in just a span of two or three months which is not good for their vehicle but they do that because of the CNG bunks problem in the city.” Says, Mohammed Safi, Perfect Motors, SSV Car Gas Conversion.
“Due to area problems and safety norms by government there are very less CNG bunks in the city. Present bunks are the earlier ones but to open a new bunk we need an open space area which is not easily possible due to development programs in the city. At present the CNG pipeline is only till Vijay Wada and some areas of Hyderabad. Reliance is planning to open more pipelines and then we can have sufficient number of CNG bunks in the city says”, Prabhakar Reddy, President AP petroleum Dealers Association.
Anubha k Singh.
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment