Hacking into an email account is becoming a common practice in city especially among the kids. With young kids becoming Internet savvy in the rapidly emerging world of computer technology, misuse of Internet has also taken an upward curve. One such misuse of technology is hacking the email ids. There are many such kids who learn hacking and do it for fun sake without knowing the harm of that.
They are unaware of the implications of their illegal activities or unconcerned about the consequences of their actions. The hacking tools used by them can be easily found or downloaded from the Internet. Most of the time they do hacking just for fun and craze for learning new technologies to compete their friends.
“You can easily hack any email id especially Yahoo messenger, Gmail, Rediffmail and all other famous sites. It doesn’t need any special classes or more of your time to learn hacking. I hacked one of my friend’s ids through software given by him. You just need to download the software and you got to create a fake website. Follow the steps and your work is over. I was very keen to learn hacking as one of my ID was hacked by my friend and I was furious to learn the process of hacking to take a revenge on my freind,”says Shruthi, Naryana Concept School.
“For me it was very easy to learn hacking. I was just going through my orkut profile and I found a link of hacking Email Ids in one of my friend’s profile. So I tried it and I was succeeded. I just did it once and it was a fun to learn hacking in just few minutes. I had tried it three to four times on one of my friends id to prank on him,” says, Anish, DRS School.
“A friend of mine found out about the hacking process by way of a family member. Initially I was afraid but later on my friend said there’s nothing to lose in learning the process so lets just try it and if it works its a bumper! I had tried it thrice and there has only been one incident that it didn't work for us and that was because the person had some sort of protection installed on all of their passwords. We usually keep competion among our friends to see who can hack ids faster than else, says Ankita, Krishnaveni School.
As parents, we're far less savvy than our kids when it comes to the Internet and electronic gadgets. It's almost impossible for us to know if our kids are doing homework, harmlessly socializing, being victimized or victimizing others. We want to believe the best about our kids, but maybe we need to make more of an effort to see what's going on.
Anubha k Singh
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment